Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Carolina Lowcountry Preserve sanctuary tries to care for nearly 150 cats

This story was printed April 13, 2009

BY BO PETERSEN

RAVENEL—You'd have to see the "Doll House" to believe it. Shelves of puffy sleeping pads with red blankets and an elevated walkway running overhead at the door, bowls of wet and dry food, hatches where the occupants can pop outdoors, all in a spotless white cabin with skylights.

What's the "Doll House"? I googled it. I imdb'd it. There is not a reference to cats and "Doll House." Now there was a movie from 1973 based on the Henrik Ibsen play entitled "A Doll House." Whether there are cats or not, I know not. Thank you, Bo for putting a reference to something no one can find anything about.

Now regardless if the lede answers the 5W's or not (btw it doesn't), Bo can definitely spew some adjectives. After reading it, I'm still kind of confused as to what is going on. But I'm hoping (Dear lord baby Jesus please let this be correct), that Bo misspelled "poop." I really think he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment