Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Police shoot, kill armed suspect

BY ANDY PARAS


SUMMERVILLE -- A man shot to death by police officers near Summerville High School was wanted for robbing a convenience store, kidnapping a woman and sexually assaulting her, authorities said.

Friend 1: How was your day?
Friend 2: Oh you know. Robbed a convenience store, kidnapped a woman, sexually assaulted her and then got shot to death. Ho hum, ho hum.
Friend 1: Did you get my Cheetos?
Friend 2: You always think about yourself.

A MAN WAS SHOT TO DEATH!!! I'm already intrigued. Keep me going, please. How was he shot? What caused it? Did he fire a gun towards police? High speed chase? What happened? Give me some drama. Im so excited to find out.

Did I get this? No. I got what hes wanted for. Sure thats interesting but not what I'm looking for. I want something completely interesting that'll keep me talking for days. But I get what happened maybe previously or a day or two ago. Blah. This is a shame. There's only so many people that get shot to death by police. When it happens, the reporter needs to be on his game and make it intriguing. Here's hoping it'll happen again so we can try again.

(By the way, I'm kidding. I don't want anybody shot again. Let's just get it right the first time. )

No comments:

Post a Comment