Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Folks says he has proof of affair

BY YVONNE WENGER,


COLUMBIA -- Nikki Haley said she's done talking about allegations that she had an adulterous sexual relationship.



Don't keep me in suspense, P&C. What's the proof? Come on. Give a dog a bone. I'll go ahead and elaborate now that I never click on the links I get with my morning emails. So the entire story to me is read by headline and lede. And truthfully, does it need to be explored further? Knowing the P&C, the obvious answer is no. So here, after actually getting a desire to click on link to find out what the proof is, I realized I really don't care. And the entire story is right here. The funny thing is this story has legs in a boring, slow news summer. Spoleto is starting and again, nobody cares about that. But Nikki Haley got some blogger loving? I'm intrigued to read my emails. Saying this, thanks Nikki for teaching all future female politicians to not have sex with bloggers. (Sigh).

On to the Republican sex jokes:

Governor and blogger sex is the best role playing because you get to blog all over the Govs eyes.

Give the governor a harumph...and a hummer.

Republican sex: Even Mormons know there's more then missionary.

South Carolina is a backwards state. So turn that ass around and i'll tap that while we watch NASCAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment